Saturday, November 8, 2008

This and That

Maybe some of you are wondering why I've been a little MIA from my blog, and why Zuke has taken over (go figure, all his posts have been tech related. LOL.). Well, it's been a busy few days. As Zuke mentioned, our router went offline for a day or so. No, it was not me that broke it. I don't even dare touch the thing! I had wanted to blog yesterday, but I was insanely busy. You wanna know what I was busy doing?

WEDDING FLOWERS!!!

Yup, I did my first wedding today! I've been stressing about it for days, and now I am so relieved that it's over! The wedding was for Annalee's sister, Jen. She decided on hot pink gerbera daisies, which were absolutely gorgeous!! I spent quite a few hours last night and most of the day today (with a little added help from Zuke and my mom) getting them all finished. They turned out beautifully, and everyone was so happy with them. I'm really relieved that they looked so good, and that I'm done! LOL. I'll post some pics of them once I get them from Annalee.

Let's see....what else has been going on. We got to go out with some friends last night for Heidi's birthday. We went to Hoppers in Sandy, which was SOOOO good! They had to sit us at a booth for half an hour or so until a table opened up that was big enough for all of us (7 adults, 2 high chairs), and while we were waiting, the manager brought us out a complimentary order of their bacon cheese fries. Yummy! Dinner was amazing, and the company was even better.

Not much else has gone on. We signed up for curbside recycling today, and donated food to the food drive. The "super glue" finally came off of Addison's scar, and it looks so good! Give it a year or two, and you won't even notice it's there!

Well, I'm out of energy. I can barely keep my eyes open as I type, so I'm off to bed. Good night!

P.S. I know I still need to let you all in on the name of my business and everything. I'll do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Casee said...

Yeah, I have been love the techie posts... even though everything goes way over my head!

Yay for doing your first wedding, that is awesome! I can't wait to see the photos. Now, I kind of wish I was getting married again (to Matt of course), so that I could have you do the flowers! Maybe we will renew our vows one of these days!