Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've Got It!

Thanks to everyone who left comments on a name for my start-up floral design business! I posted this on 3 of my blogs, so I got a ton of responses. And in the end......I ended up coming up with one on my own! I'm thrilled with it and totally love it, but I felt a little bad not using anyone's suggestions. So....I'm going to reward the runners-up anyway! How do Cold Stone gift cards sound? Yummy.

Here are the almost-winners:

The Flower Maiden for her suggestion, Addie's Garden. I was SO close to picking this one! So cute!

Annalee & Heidi, for their suggestion, Polka Dotted Posies. They came up with the same name completely separately! This one was close because I could totally picture how cute the business cards and website would be!

And finally.....Bryan, for all of his suggestions that made me laugh so hard my eyes were watering. Baby Breathalicious, Hyand Dryacinths, and my favorite....Ger-moms Geraniums!

You will all be getting a gift card to Cold Stone within the next few weeks. I'll let you know the name of my business once I get the license and everything is official.

1 comment:

The Flower Maiden said...

Sounds yummy! :) Glad you picked a name you like!