I could never in a million years asked for a better husband! Why, you ask? Let me tell you! He is always supportive of me and our children, and does everything he can to make us happy. He is humble, and would sacrifice anything for those he loves. He is a wonderful father to all of our children, and leads them by example and with love. He has goals in life, and is motivated to achieve them. He is affectionate, and gives the best hugs in the world. He strives daily to do the right thing, and is always willing to lend a hand and help others. He is very friendly, and values his relationships with friends and family. He's a handyman, an amazing cook, a computer genius, and a goof. He is honest, and works hard to maintain people's trust in him. I love his sense of humor, his willingness to be silly with me, how he lets me be my own person, that he never judges me, and that he opens his heart to me every day.
Zuke, I love you with all my heart! My life is so blessed because I have you to share it with. Thank you for being the amazing person that you are, and for loving me like you do! I will love you always! Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment