Monday, August 25, 2008

I Need a Name!!

Ok, so my long-term goal of owning my own business just may come to fruition sooner than I thought! After helping Annalee with some floral arrangements for a wedding, and getting the opportunity to do flowers for her sister's wedding, I have seriously been looking into starting my own floral business. I've looked at almost every aspect of it, discussed it with (in my opinion) knowledgeable people, and everything seems to be a go! Except one thing...

I need a name for my business! Something catchy, but cute. Something funky, yet classy. I need your suggestions! Leave me any and all of your suggestions, and if I use yours, you will win a gift card to your favorite restaurant!

So come on! Help a girl out!

5 comments:

Safire said...

Times for Flowers, Black Eyed Susans for Memories, Delights of a Garden, For the Beauty of the Earth, One Yesterday, Between Two Moments, Bliss is Ripe, Rooted Memories, Harvested Memories, Hopelessly in Love with Flowers, Roses in Winter

K, I think I suggested enough. :)

Lacey said...

Gardenia

Bryan Schmidt said...

-see comment in your personal blog ;)

The Flower Maiden said...

Fleur, Fleurish, Petals, Stamen and Stems, Flora, Lovely Garden,By the Garden Gate, Addie's Garden, Bouquet, Bushels of Blooms, Bloomin', Snips and Shears, Late Bloomer, Bloomers, Blooms and Greens, Lush . . . these were a few names on my list when I was naming my business. Hope it helps! Good luck! :)

Heidi said...

So far I've got:
Zen Blooms (or Zen Blossoms)
Zen Gardens
Either of those with a Lotus flower logo...

or:
Love in Bloom
(or Memories in Bloom)
Dizzy Daisies
Floral Fantasies
Blossoms and Blooms
Modern Floral
Luscious Lillies
Little Lillies
Forget-Me-Not
Precious Posies
(or Promising Posies)
Floral Flounce
Fresh and Flippy
Polka-Dot Posies
The Flower Bed
Sweet Violets
Consider the Lillies (haha)
Wild Roses
Sweet Remembrance
Periwinkle
The Orange Blossom
(or The Cherry Blossom)
Lilac Lovlies
Lillies of the Valley

and... I'm spent. :) That's a lot... hope something is helpful!