Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

Christmas carols, that it. Anyone who knows me knows that one of my absolute favorite things about the Christmas season is the music. Every year, I can't wait until the day after Thanksgiving so I can officially start listening to Christmas music. I usually go through a bout of listening to it for a few weeks in July, much to Zuke's dismay.

Many of my favorite Christmas songs are not commercial. They are ones that I've sung in choirs at Christmastime throughout the years. They help remind me every year of the true meaning of Christmas. So this year, I thought I'd share some of my favorite ones with you. A carol every day until Christmas. I'm looking forward to digging out some of my favorites and sharing them with all of you, and I hope that you enjoy them as well!

1 comment:

casee said...

I love Christmas music too, I really reminds me of what Christmas is really about. But not the commercial stuff like you said. (And I have been listening since about the first week of November.)