Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sigh....

Well, my doctor's appointment went just fine yesterday. Baby is good, blood pressure is good....everything is good. Except that I'm not dilating anymore! I was a little frustrated, but what can you do? The doctor stripped my membranes, hoping that will naturally induce labor for me. (If you don't know what that means, look it up. I'm not about to describe it!) It was quite uncomfortable, but I've been feeling more contractions since then, so hopefully it will work. On the bright side, he told me that if I haven't gone into labor myself by my appointment next week, he will definitely induce me. I can hang in there for one more week, right?

2 comments:

The Flower Maiden said...

Bummer!!! I hope you go into labor soon! I'm so excited to see Addison! If you don't go into labor soon, a week will go by quickly (hopefully!). :)

Bryan Schmidt said...

Post new pictures already!! :D