Happy New Year! I wanted to start the year off right with a blog post, even if it's not very long. Usually I get really depressed around the new year....all the Christmas stuff has been taken down, the excitement of the holiday season has died down, and it's back to our "regularly scheduled programming". However, I'm not really feeling the same things this year. Sure, I miss the sparkling excitement of Christmas, but I'm getting more and more excited about the coming year and some of the things that will be happening for us. Annie and I get to teach our Sunday School class about the Book of Mormon this year, and I am so excited to have a reason to really study the scriptures! Zuke and I plan on paying off most of our debt this year, so that in 2013 we can start looking at building a house. We're working on setting other goals as a family, and I'm excited about all the fun times we'll get to have. Here's to 2012!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am with you, after Christmas things seem a little drab. But I am thinking this year is going to be better, we are trying to get our debt paid off this year as well, and are looking forward to buying/building a house. Hopefully 2012 will be a good one for all of us!
Post a Comment