Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tyler's 1st Grade Program

Tyler had his first grade program today, and it was so cute! They had a "Jungle Theme" that they carried through the whole program. My parents, Whitney, Zuke's mom and brother were all there to watch, and Tyler couldn't have been happier. He did so amazing during the program, and afterwards said to me, " Mom, I did so much better than last year! I knew all the songs and I sang them so well!" We are so proud of Tyler and how much he's accomplished this year. He's at a 3rd grade reading level, a 104% spelling average, and is at the top of his class in math. I have to give some of that credit to Mrs. Hanks, his teacher, who was so amazing to work with Tyler and with us this past year. Congratulations, Tyler!!




Doing the Macarena to "The Tiki Room"



Tyler and Mrs. Hanks


No comments: